Preregistration will be available soon via SCORES. Stay tuned for details.
Merchants who have not preregistered are welcome to arrive starting at 10 AM on Tuesday, July 2.
Please remember to bring cash or check, as credit cards cannot be accepted at Gate (there is no internet service on site). Please see the table below for pricing information by arrival date.
This page to be updated with 2024 information.
If you are interested in placing an advertisement in out Gate Book, let us know by clicking here.
We are so pleased you are here! I hope this information helps you enjoy your time with us.
You are cordially invited to participate in Moonlight Madness, which is scheduled 7-10 pm, Friday night. Please keep in mind that Moonlight Madness is scheduled for people to shop in the cool of the evening, not to undercut your fellow vendors and artisans. This is a completely voluntary event.
We are not charging a Merchant Fee this year as a “Welcome Back to Battlemoor!” incentive. We are asking that each of you donate an item to our volunteer raffle. Those donations will happily be collected on Wednesday. Please remember to include a business card with your donation.
If during the event you need to reach me you can come to my booth. You can also contact any member of security or any event staff member and they will be happy to page me.
Finally, I want to give you my heartfelt appreciation for joining us this year and for trusting me to be your coordinator.
Items of importance:
- By the Colorado law all product sales are subject to sales tax. Individual vendors selling at craft fairs, must collect and remit state and local sales tax. Read more about this here.
- The Sales Tax for Colorado is 2.9% plus Las Animas County at 1.5% is a combined Sales Tax of 4.4%.
- All merchants are responsible for their own unloading, setup and tear down
- Merchants required to check in at gate Tuesday, June 27th.
- All vehicles are to be removed from merchant area as soon as you have unloaded
- Merchants are expected to be open daily, minimally from 10am-6pm
- Merchant booth tear down cannot begin before 8pm Saturday, July 1st.
- NO vehicles are allowed on merchant’s row until 6am Sunday July 2nd, 2023
- Merchants must be off site by 3pm Sunday July 2nd, 2023
- If present at their location, Merchants will remove flags and marking tape before opening to public
- Please leave your space as clean or cleaner than you found it