Preregistration will be available soon via SCORES
Anyone who has not preregistered is welcome to arrive starting at 10 AM on Wednesday, July 3.
Please remember to bring cash or check, as credit cards cannot be accepted at Gate (there is no internet service on site). Please see the table below for pricing information by arrival date.
SCORES will be used for 2024, stay tuned
Important Note About Minors
All minors (ages 0-18 years) must be accompanied by a registered adult and MUST have a completed Minors Consent Waiver (see below).
Minors may not attend events unless accompanied by a responsible adult – a parent, legal guardian, or a temporary legal guardian. Minors must be checked in at gate by their parents, legal guardians (with copies of their court documents) or a Child Temporary Guardian Consent Form.” Other minors, even their own siblings, cannot check in minors at the gate. Adults, who bring minors to Outlands events for whom they are not the Parent or Legal Guardian (as appointed by a court), are considered to be Temporary Guardians.
For each minor, Temporary Guardians must bring one copy of each of the following three forms:
1) The signed and notarized Medical Authorization for Minors form. Found Here. The Family form is Found Here.
2) The Minors Consent Waiver form or a current SCA blue membership card for said minor. Found Here.
3) Equestrian Waiver (see below)
The youth’s parents or legal guardians must sign all three of these forms in advance and their signatures on two of these forms must be notarized. The Minor’s Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement form will be kept at the Gate and the Temporary Guardian will keep the other two forms.
Registration Fees (tables to be updated with 2024 pricing)
Want to keep a little spending money in your pocket? Pre-Registration will help you do just that AND allow you to enter the event on Tuesday, July 2nd.
Want to save $10.00, right now? You can join us, and become a member of the SCA by CLICKING HERE. The process is quick, fully online, and simple. When complete, you will immediately have a valid membership number and expiration date with which you can register for Battlemoor.
Are you Royalty in another Kingdom, and planning to attend Battlemoor? Talk to our Royal Liaison.
Aeterna Token Holders: You must be a current, paid member of the SCA to use an Aeterna token. Your membership must be valid through the entire event.
- Refunds must be requested by emailing the Outlands Exchequer at [email protected].
- Refunds may be requested until Monday, June 12, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Refund requests will be issued by check.
- All refund checks will be written and mailed within 2 weeks after Battlemoor.
- Refunds must be requested by the person whose name is on the check used and refund checks will only be made out to that person. You should include the same information in your request as you included in your pre-registration form.
- Refunds will be distributed after attendance records are checked and associated payments have cleared.